How much does an OKCityCard cost?
- An OKCityCard is the benefit of a donation to Allied Arts of $50 or more.
Where can I get an OKCityCard?
1. Click here to donate securely online to receive a card via direct mail.
2. Call (405) 278-8944 to receive a card via direct mail.
3. Visit our office at 1015 N. Broadway, Ste 200, OKC, OK 73102 to pick up your card in person.
4. Visit Other Points of Donation Around the Metro to pick up your card.
Where are the Points of Donation?
- Best Feet Forward, Kwan’s Kitchen, Morningstar Storage of MacArthur, Naifeh Fine Jewelry, Norman Firehouse Art Center, OKC Outlets, Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Oklahoma Shakespeare, Paseo Arts Association, Quail Springs Mall, Rodeo Opry, Roughtail Brewing Co., Sooner Mall, Sunshine Travel by Tim, Unpluggits Paint & Play
For how long is my OKCityCard valid?
- Each OKCityCard is good for one calendar year after month of initial donation. The card itself has a hole punched on the month the card is good through within the next year.
Does the OKCityCard only have locations for discounts in the OKC area?
- No! The discounts available to our donors can be found all over the state of Oklahoma.
If I have a question or problem with my card, who should I contact?
- Please contact Ashleigh Robinson, the OKCityCard Coordinator. You can submit a contact form and find her information under the contact page.